Get the most out of your card when you add additional authorized users to your account*. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that the people close to you have credit when they need it. Plus, you’ll experience more convenience and control when spend and transactions are all on one statement. It’s easy to do online – just follow these simple steps.
To add an Authorized User to your account:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Under the "Customer Service", select "Self Service".
- Under the Credit Card Section, select "Add Authorized User".
- Provide the information requested and submit!
*Primary cardmember is liable for charges made by their authorized users.
Plus, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- No more worrying about paying late - Your payment can be scheduled for the day it's due!
- Payment Tracking - See your payments on your monthly credit card statement
- Earning Rewards Points - Earn Rewards Points faster when using your card to pay for your recurring bills
- Zero fraud liability1 - You are protected with zero fraud liability
Conveniently pay your telephone, cable/satellite, utilities, insurance, wireless or Internet service with your card and maximize your rewards.
Please contact your billers directly to set up a one time or recurring payment using your card. You can often set this up through their website.